Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Lace Tag Tuesday

Sorry I'm late in putting this up. I did say I was going to put it up the other day. I have been so busy this past week, I do not know where the time has gone.

Anyway, here is my version of the Lace Tag Tuesday theme. The backing fabric is some silk given to me by my dear friend Isabell, then I have added some lace given to me by another friend Kerry. I have then added one of the lace motifs that I pain stakingly had sewn onto my wedding dress some 24 years ago. The beaded trim was also given to me by a friend but sadly I cannot remember which friend. Sorry. I then finished off with a shop bought dragonfly motif & made the tie from a tiny bead charm that was also given by another friend, Dianne. So all in all most of this tag has been made by the generosity of my friends. Thank You to all of them XX

Warm Hugs
Your Friend
Elizabeth xx

2 comments:

Suztats said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

Lynn Holland said...

I love this tag it is so pretty.
Lynn xx