Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Vintage sewing book

This is the book that I have been making. And the book that the sewing tag was made for.  Above is the cover of the book.
Pages 1 & 2. The doily is one that my mum gave me & the studs are some that my friend Isabell gave me. Page 2 has an embroidery that I did for module one of my city & guilds home work.
Pages 3&4. The little book in the centre of page 4 is  a book that is filled with pictures of every size needle there is. So now if I have needles in a pin cushion & I am not sure of the size. I can just pull out this book & place the needle on the pages & see which one it is.

There are still many pages to be filled in. And I will have fun collecting all the bits & bobs for them.
Warm Hugs
Your Friend
Elizabeth xx

3 comments:

bohemiannie! art said...

Oh my goodness this is such beautiful work. So glad I found your inspiring blog!

Lynn Holland said...

Your work gets lovelier and lovelier Elizabeth.
Lynn

www.doodlybird.co.uk

Karen said...

such a beautiful book and it contains so many treasures.