Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New year to all. I hope you had a wonderful new year? Mine was not too bad :-) Though I did not stay up & party. I did hear everyone else's parties, just before the mother of all storms hit. It was a doozie. We had flash flooding down the road at the creek, & my poor dog got out & we thought we had lost him in the floods as he loves water. I spent the biggest part of yesterday the 1st here, looking for him. With no luck. When we went out again just before lunch, there he was sitting under the trailer all wet & feeling sorry for himself.

I hope that this year will see lots of creativity, & happy life styles. I know I have planned a year filled with happiness & creativity :-) As you can see to the right I have added a few items to my Etsy store. And will be adding lots more as the weeks & months go by. I have lots planned for this year so keep watching & I hope to hear from you through out the year.

My words for this year are :     Prosperity & Nurture
I want to nurture both my personal life & business life & want to prosper in both as well :-) Do you have a word for the year? Or maybe two words? If so I would like to hear what they are :-)  
Much love
Elizabeth xxx

2 comments:

Christine Barnes said...

I wish for all your plans to come to fruition in 2015 Elizabeth. My word for this year is "posibilities". Life is full of possibilities... I hope you find yours :)

Elizabethanne said...

Thanks Christine. So do I. xx