On the page beside it I have FME some dragonflies onto tussue the cut them out & added them to the page.
I have done this to show continuity of workings from my original dragonfly design.
I have then taken elements from this piece & done some sketches for later projects.
The photo below shows how I have taken the sketch above further. I have worked it more in colour & stitch. The scroll & three of the petals on the flower are cut out to reveal the original design behind. I have then stitch around the scroll in gold thread & added a few extra scrolls. I have also added some web stitches to the page as well.
The edge of the page is a tissue paper lace that I made with FME. I have done it onto the edges of the page as well. I have then added a cut out dragonfly that has had the cenral wing cut so that it sits of the page, & I have added some clear dimensions paint to make it shinny.
This photo is of the page in which we added embroidered inserts to the page. Along with emulsion paints & embroidery direct onto the page. I am very pleased with this page.