Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Well here I am again. It has been a very long time since I last posted about my City & Guild homework. I am going to work it a little different this time as it takes an absolute age to upload all of the photos & do a write up about them. So I am going to start with the module that I have just finished, which is module seven. And sadly is the last of the modules as my teacher has retired & will no longer be running the course. There are still three to go. But she is going to give me my certificate on what I have done so far.

So here we go. Images from module seven.





























































This concludes all of the images for module seven. This last photo is of the book that I hand made to display all of my samples in.

This module saw me doing loads of machine stitching. Something that I am not overly keen on. But once I got going I had loads of fun. See Ya in module six, which I will up load soon. Hugs Your Friend Elizabeth xx

No comments: